Updated December 2021
We ask that all customers must wear a face covering in the building unless you are exempt.
Thank You for your understanding.
Updated 29 March 2021
To all our customers,
As from 12th April you will not need to make an appointment to access your unit, however, if we feel the building is too busy we will kindly ask you to wait until it is less busy.
We would like to thank all our customers for their understanding during this very difficult time.
Some information below on what Supreme Self Storage is doing to participate in the national effort to limit the spread of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
The health and safety of our customers and staff members are our top priority and we are closely following the recommendations from the government during this lockdown.
To continue to serve our customers and employees effectively, we have taken the following set of measures:
- Our reception area is open.
- Only one customer allowed in the office at a time.
- We will not allow customers to their unit, if there are too many people on site.
- You will be asked to wait in your car until safe to enter.
- You will need to wear face masks at all times in the building.
- We are present during normal office hours.
- We also remain at your service by phone or e-mail.
- Please also use our contact form to get in touch.
Renting a storage unit
- You can continue to make online enquiries for your storage unit.
- Our team will help you proceed with the enquiry via phone or email.
- You can still move into your storage unit
- To assist in social distancing on site we will make an appointment for your move in.
Access to your storage unit
- Access hours remain unchanged, you can visit your storage unit at usual times.
Hygienic measure in our facilities
- We maintain our cleaning measures in the most frequented places / surfaces: door handles, trollies, card machines and elevators…
- Hand soap is provided in the toilets for customers to regularly wash their hands and hand sanitizer is available in the reception and loading bay.